Monday, April 2, 2007

girls' day out

Some good shopping with my mom today- just the 2 of us girls and a giant red van (coutesy of Axis Theatre!). We went to Park Royal and shopped for a few hours and ate very bad-for-us food. I bought running shoes, though- does buying running shoes mean that I automatically get healthier? It doesn't?! Jonathan is in the bedroom, teaching himself Final Cut. I just feel so in love with him these days, and our life together is mostly peaceful and happy, except when I ask him to make dinner and he doesn't and I've worked all day and am grumpy and HUNGRY!!! Work this week was good, but it's going to be a challenging job and I'll need to keep my wits about me and my strength up. I'll try to get some pictures this week so you can see the dozens of props I am dealing with backstage...
Felt really tired and lethargic today- too much so to get to the gym, which I really need to do, especially after all the BEAUTIFUL CHEESE I ate today.
I just realised my last entry mentioned tiredness and lethargy too- maybe it's the weather or the atmosphere or something, although the weather's been very chilly and bracing the last few days so... what gives?
I thought I'd include this photo-of-a-photo: it's me and Amelia playing a Zeellia gig back in '05 at the Heart of the City Festival. It was the day after I'd been to a Halloween party and I woke up, my hair was still in spikes and I went 'fuck it- I'm going to play the gig looking like this!'

No comments: