Thursday, July 5, 2007

ouch!

I slept outside on the balcony last night. Thereby achieving coolness (no, not COOLness, just the state of being almost cold), but precious little actual sleep. Our neighbourhood goes to sleep very late and gets up very early. (I wonder if it's the same people getting up early as going to bed late- they must be tired.) Tonight I will be scrunched into a Greyhound bus seat, heading up to Kelowna for 4 days to belatedly celebrate my dad's birthday/see how June is doing. She's back from her 2 weeks at the clinic and sounding much more positive about her health, so we'll see...
My shoulders are on fire from carrying the Big Red Accordion to band practice (Zeellia). My abs hurt from the gym. I am healthy, but sore- one must suffer to be beautiful and all that.
Camping next week with Gord & Darryl- I won't risk the SLR camera, but the little point-and-shoot will make it into the canoe I think. Can't WAIT to get outta town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).