- danced for hours and made new friends
- had a perfect, lazy snooze-in-bed day the day after I danced for hours (technically the same day, actually)
- been invited to play a really cool gig
- gone snowshoeing up a mountain and looked down on my lovely city, still half-shrouded in morning clouds
- ate Lemon-Buttermilk pie
- took a mini-roadtrip with a pal to visit friends of his, where we played music and boardgames and went for a late-evening ice cream excursion
- been for several long walks with my mom, and another roadtrip today with her as well.
I have to give a huge shout-out to my mom, who isn't mentioned in this blog as much as she should be. Which is how she would probably like it, since she's a modest sort who doesn't really approve of blogging. "Why don't you just keep a journal?" she has asked me in the past. (Because I'm an attention-seeking
My loooonnnnng vacation has shrunk to a couple of days. My little Christmas tree has to come down tomorrow. I cling to the last lazy hours while hoping for excitement ahead; the eternal conflict in my soul between peace/comfort and challenge/excitement.
I've already climbed a mountain this year. What's next?