- casseroles (cheap recipes)
- facebook (haven't bookmarked it yet, although I'm on it everyday. Must be my ambivalence towards Crackbook)
- helicopter parents (found a great site about "free-range parenting", which I'm a big fan of. Helicopter parents are so-named because they hover over-protectively over their young all the time.
- end of six feet under (we've finally watched all 5 seasons. Now I'm gonna have to get a life again!)
- david hasselhoff (don't ask)
- jimena (seeing if the hurricane had wreaked much havoc in Baja yet)
- pop music communist russia (upcoming theatre project)
- smithsonian folk (ditto)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
You Can Learn A Lot About Someone From Looking at Their Google Search Bar:
What's on mine...